Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Good Morning Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Good Morning Sms
Let me KISS ur LIPS, Let me FEEL ur TEETH, let me TASTE ur TONGUE, this is your friend COLGATE! reminding u 2 brush! GOOD MORNING
Life HAs No Rewinds And ForwArds, It Unfolds Itself At Its Own PAce. So Never Miss A ChAnce 2 Live TodAy 2 MAke A BeAutiful Story For Tomorrow.. Good Morning
God's Love Is Unlimited, HIS Grace Is Unmeasurable, HIS Power Knows No Boundaries And HIS Blessings Are Endless. May God Be With You Always.. GööD MörÑiñG
A Great Thought: "I asked GOD to give me everything so that I can enjoy Life! He smiled n replied: I have given u Life to enjoy everything!".. Good morning.
Please open your eyes, so the Sun can rise, flowers can blossom, birds can sing, as all are waiting to see a beautiful SMILE in your face and say good Morning
The smile is like simcard & life is like cell phone,wen u insert de simcard of a smile a beautiful day is activated.keep smiling..good morning
Ther are two eternities that canreally break u down, Yesterday & Tomorrow.. One is gone & other does not exist!!! So live today only..Good Morning..
A new day, a new sun, makes us to have a new run. Come out of your dreams and see the world outstide. Waiting for you as a new day has already begun. Good Morning!
I wish for SUN to warm U, MOON to charm U, A SHELTRING Angle so that nothing can Harm U... Faithful friends near U and everything U pray GOD to hear U... Good morning....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6