Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Kiss Me Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Kiss Me Sms
What kisses mean! KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=.... lets not get carried away!
Kiss is not like nokia just connecting people, not like nike just do it, not like pepsi yeh dil mange more, but kiss is like LAYS no one can eat just one..
Kiss is the key of love. Love is the key of marriage. Marriage is the box of children. Children are problem of bangladesh. So stop the kissing and save the india..
Whats life ? Life is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
DO U KNOW D FULL FORM OF KISS MISS K=KISS I=IS S=SO S=SWEET M=MISS I=IS S=SO S=SEXY THATS Y ITS TASTE IS SWEET & SEXY
Kiss Definition in Physics:- "Kiss is the process of charging up human bodies" Kiss Definition in Computer:- "Like bodies are connected without any DATA CABLE"
What is the kiss in view....... Geometry:- "Kiss is the shortest distance between 2 Lips" Economics:- "Kiss is that thing 4 which DEMAND is always higher than SUPPLY"
A KISS ... Can Be A Comma (,) A Question Mark (?) Or An Exclamation Point (!) ... That's Basic Spelling That Every Woman Ought To Know...
Pages: 1 2 3 4