Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Friendship Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Friendship Sms
Birth is the start of life, Beauty is the art of life, friendship is the mejor part of any life.
Man is mortal. It is true. One day i will die. But my friendship can't be died it immortal day by day.
Weekly one holyday, Monthly one salary day, Yearly one birthday, Lifely one deathday, But my frindship shereing everyday. So all of don't forget your friend!
Where do u go?i feel so lost.The scar tissue that i wish u saw.good thing u r around.i bury my words in the ground.Now that u r here secure my thoughts.
One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life.. You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE
The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile, like ME without U!
My mind DETECTED, My soul REACTED, My heart ACCEPTED, thousands wer REJECTED, but u wer selected to b my cho....chweet frnd...
Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us.. i get BETTER, u get OLDER.
My lips want to kiss you my eyes want to see you, My hands want to touch you every part of me wants you, Maybe bcoz. I was made just for you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6