Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Birthday Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Birthday Sms
Every normal person has 72 heartbeats, but 4 myself its 73. The extra 1 is your smile. So dont stopyour smile, it will effect my heart.
I-m so blessed 2 have a friend like u this comes with many loving thoughts & warm wishes i send 2o may ur day be filled with laughter on this ur special day & may the finest things in life always come ur way happy birthday!
One day sky was crying. I ask him why are you Crying today. He told me i have lost my Beautiful start. It was a day when you were born. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Wishing u a day soft as silk white as milk sweet as honey & full of money.May all ur dreams come true.. HAPPY BIRTH DAY
Wish you a very happy birthday May life lead you 2 great happiness success and hope dat all your wishes comes true! enjoy your day.
Sending birthday blessings Filled with love and peace and joy Wishing sweetest things happen Right before your eyes !
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
The child was born, parents were blessed and i am so lucky to have u as my friend. Happy Birthday to you.
Its just another day, but this one is the best of the year! Happy Birthday my sweetheart.
Pages: 1 2 3 4