The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 49 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 49 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $fburl - Line: 58 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 58 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $fburl - Line: 58 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[File] [Game Review] When it rains, I want to disappear off somewhere

Googleplus Pint
RPG Maker Game - When it rains, I want to disappear off somewhere

Introduction
I recently played this game with my girlfriend and even though the game states multiple times throughout playing through it that it is a "crappy game", I highly disagree.
It might not be the best, but it's still enjoyable and worth playing if you have the time. It's pretty short as well and features only 3 endings that won't take long to achieve if you remember to save.

Story
The story described on the site I found the game. It's not very descriptive and the grammar is not the best either, but not knowing much is just another reason to play the game for yourself:
Quote:There is a cat who live in a mansion with a couple of rabbits and a  mouse. Sometime, he will look out the window and watching the rain, and he realized deep down inside he feeling lonely. Slowly the cat wondering what's happen outside, so he decide to escape from the mansion, but....
The story is a bit confusing and difficult to figure out, but I still find it kinda cute. I wouldn't call the translation poor, but it wasn't very well-done at points, which may have made the story a bit more confusing.

Gameplay
It's your standard RPG Maker game when it comes to the controls and playstyle in general and I find the game itself very enjoyable. You roam around, unlock rooms, try to figure out what's going on while talking with your rabbit friends about... Mostly food. Also, you're trying to escape the place, so good luck with that.

Comments
Personally, I really enjoyed it, even if it's not the most well-made RPG Maker game out there. I believe games like these still deserve a chance and it's definitely not bad at all!
If the developer somehow sees this, I just want him to know that he shouldn't call his games crappy, you need to have some more confidence in your creations, especially because, in my opinion, it's really great.
And you're a cat for crying out loud, who doesn't enjoy playing as a cute kitty undefined

Download link
I have provided you people reading this with a chance to play the game for yourselves, just follow my link and play it. Seriously, it's pretty good. Play it!
Download me here!

Hello World!:

- tes
- Hello Friends . Welcome Back
Hasan