The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 49 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 49 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $fburl - Line: 58 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 58 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $fburl - Line: 58 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which forum software is better?

Googleplus Pint
I'm sure this is a very broad question and a lot of people are probably going to say Mybb, but I haven't been in the game for awhile and I'm sure all of the forum software have been greatly updated. I used to us either phpbb3 or Invision or IP.Board, because each platform was better at one thing more then the other.

Is anyone using anything different? I'm creating a site for gaming so I'm going to be looking into extensions/mods greatly because I would love a badge system and rank system. My main site is going to be running Joomla so I'll need it to be compatible with that. So with those two things in mind which would you suggest?

Also if you're favorite is other then the one you suggest why? Thanks! would love the input from the community.

Hello World!:

- tes
- Hello Friends . Welcome Back
Hasan
myBB is probably the best you can find, although Xenforo is good for gaming as well.

Hello World!:

- tes
- Hello Friends . Welcome Back
Hasan