Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Wish Word SMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wish Word SMS
what ever u r,where ever u r,think so, u r going to set sweet example for others.
U learn to love someone wen u find wat makes them smyl, but u can nvr truly luv some1, until u knw wat makes dem cry...
What the word IMPOSSIBLE says I M Possible. So every thing which seems impossible is itself says that is possible.
Mistakes r embarsin wen dey happen, but years later wen u hav a collection of mistakes called Experience which leads u to ..
Prblm is jus d distance b/w expextd n reality, So eithr expect less or accept d reality, n d prblm is no more....
It sounds pompous but its the nearest thing i can do to being God. i'm trying to create human beings and so does he. Rod Steiger on acting.
Loved one's are medicines 4 any kind of wound in the world. But there's no medicine in the world 4 a wound given by loved one's.
Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness.. and trimmed with kisses and smiles,given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life.