Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Islamic Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Islamic Sms
Namaz is now in your life.You can also join namaz.just go to mosjid and stand with jamat and you will receive jannat from allah..!
Namaz is now in your life.You can also join namaz.just go to mosjid and stand with jamat and you will receive jannat from allah..!
he beautiful word is ALLAH, The beautiful word is ALLAH, Most beautiful song is AZAN, Best exercise is NAMAZ, World perfect book is QURAN, And You are so lucky if YOU are a MUSALMAN
To live in a world Full of love and peace I am a Muslim And Allah I praise For all His blessings My voice I raise...
BeSt CoSMAticS..! For LipS iS Truth For Voice iS PrAyer For EyeS iS HAyAA For HANd iS ChArity For HeArt iS FeAr Of ALLAH.
What can Allah gain by your punishment, if you are grateful and you believe?'
Prophet Muhummad (S) said, "Seek the protection of Allaah from the torment of the Grave, for it is real" [At-Tabaraani].
Prophet (S) said, "You will be with those whom you love in Jannah" [Sahih Al-Bukhaari]. So, we must work hard for the Akhiraah.
My Dear Sisters ) 'Don't Be A Woman That NeedsA Man, Be A Woman A Man (Husband) Needs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7