Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Miss You Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Miss You Sms
If u wanna know how much I miss u, try to catch rain drops, the ones u catch is how much u miss me, and the ones u miss is how much I miss
I have rusgulla,burfee,chamm chamm,gallibee, gullab gamman. but their taste is like chilly,u want to know why ? Becuase u r not with me. I m missing u so much my sweet !!!!
If u open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? Its you. True loves are hard to find so I kept you.
If u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u.
If a smile could be a rain drop i would wish that it keeps raining throughout ur life so that there may be no place for tears in ur life.
Its hard to say hello because it might be goodbye. Its hard to say Im okay because sometimes Im not. But its easy to say I miss you coz I know that I really do.
If U like me ya hate me both is advantageous & beneficial to me!!!Bcoz if u like me Ill be in ur heart & if U hate me Ill be in ur mind..
I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.
If 100 moments of happiness u have 1 of them is the result of my prayers if four eyes r watching u with love 2 of them r my eyes if no 1 cares u then it means that i,m not in this world.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5