The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 49 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 49 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $fburl - Line: 58 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 58 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $fburl - Line: 58 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Exclusive] Hike App Unlimitede earn mony transfer mony to Bank or Mobile Recharge 100% Real

Googleplus Pint
Hike App Unlimitede earn mony transfer mony to Bank or Mobile Recharge 100% Real

Hii. I am Rahul007
Hike App – Refer Friend And Get Rs.25 Per Refer.
Hike App Refer & Earn – Hii. i am posting Hike App. Here i am back with Hike Bumper Rewards!! Before we already enjoyed hike when they were giving Rs.20 Per Refer when your invited friend was installing Hike Messenger from your Refer Link.
Many users enjoyed this and hike is now back with Bumper Reward Offer. And Now they are giving random amount to Referred Friends and Rs.25 to That who Refer that Friends.
This Offer is Available For All Peoples , Old Users See The Trick Posted at Last

Invite All Your Friends To Hike And Get Rs.25 Per Refer :

1. First of All Download Hike App From Given Link Here. : copy link= ((http://go-hike.in/a/3QIYnGFA)) and pest to your Browser and downlod hike app and Use Unused Hike Numbers & Parallel Space If You Already Using Hike)

2. Register using Refer Link. You must have to be a New User so Sign Up using a New Number and Verify it with OTP.

3. Move to Dashboard and You will able to See a Claim Option (This Option Will Be Shown In New Accounts Only)

4. Click on Claim Rewards and you will get a Random Amount depends on your Luck in your Wallet instantly.
NOTE : If you did not get Claim Rewards Option then Go to ME > Services > Rewards option to Get Claim Card.

5. Here I got Rs.25 when my referred me on Hike.

6. You can check your Balance in ME > Wallet > and Check your Balance.

7. You can transfer your earning in your Bank Account or you can Recharge your Mobile or Pay Bills.

8. Now Again Go to ME Tab and if you are Eligible to Refer and Earn you will able to see below banner of invite friends.

9. Click on Invite now and share your referral link with your Friends and let them install hike on their phone.

10. Both of you will Get Random amount in your Wallet. and You can Earn Rs.25 Per Refer in your wallet and all money is transferable in your bank.
How to Redeem Hike wallet balance in to bank account:
We can earn up to 10,000 in our hike wallet.Hike also provide UPI transaction so we can transfer money to another friends bank account. This another thing is that we can redeem hike wallet balance in to our bank account as well as recharge with it.
You just need to follow some steps and you can transfer your wallet balance in to your bank.
First of all Open Hike and Go to your wallet .
In this Screen you will see your wallet balance
Now you have to click on wallet button
Then select my balance and click on “Withdraw”
It will ask for add bank account.Add your bank account details.
Now choose amount you want to transfer and select bank account
You can transfer your money to bank account (Hike take 3% of your transaction)
You will get you wallet balance in to your bank account within 2-3 days.
….Thank you….

Hello World!:

- tes
- Hello Friends . Welcome Back

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [গল্প] ময়না দিঘী Md Miptaul Islam 0 2,014 06-24-2017, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Md Miptaul Islam
  [Exclusive] [ঈদ অফার]Uc Browser ঈদ উপলক্ষে I-Phone 7 plus ও symphony p9 দিচ্ছে আপনি ও খুব সহজে এট riajbd24 0 4,335 06-23-2017, 02:36 PM
Last Post: riajbd24
  [অন্যান্য]  পাঁচ তারকার সেলিব্রেটি শো Salim Ahmad 0 1,480 06-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Salim Ahmad
  জুলাই থেকে দেশে শুরু হচ্ছে পেপ্যাল সার্ভিস Md Fayzullah 2 3,039 04-22-2017, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Md Fayzullah
  কবে শেষ হবে কোম্পানির প্রচার? Hasan 0 1,333 02-28-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Hasan
  প্রশ্ন ফাঁস: কী ব্যবস্থা নিচ্ছে সরকার? Hasan 0 1,126 02-28-2017, 09:54 PM
  বাংলাদেশের চাকুরি পাওয়ার সাইটের তালিকা Hasan 0 1,777 02-22-2017, 05:46 PM