1. The epoxy resin binder should be stored in ventilation, the dry, cool environment at room temperature and the time limitation is half a year to one year.
2. The storing temperature of the urea-formaldehyde resin adhesive should be as low as possible. If a 5% methanol is added, the storage stability will be increased.
3. The container of the chloroprene rubber binder should have good sealing, storing at room temperature ranging from 5°C - 30°C, away from the fire. The storage period is from three to six months.
4. A-cyanoacrylate adhesive should be stored in a place of sealing, low temperature, dryness, no light, shay and cool and storage life is one year. The glass bottle will have a longer storage period than the plastic bottle.
5. Anaerobic adhesive should be stored in a place of cool and no light, the storage period for half a year and the material of the container should be polyethylene, iron container not allowed, not full, to avoid isolating from the air, causing deterioration and failure.
6. The SGA adhesive should be sealed and the two sets should be isolated, placed in a cool, ventilated, low temperature, dry environment. The storage period is half a year to one year.
7. Inorganic adhesives should be sealed for storing, to prevent moisture.