Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Valentines Day Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
BE MINE VALLENTINE I AM SENDING YOU THIS VALENTINE WISH WITH HUGS AND KISSES ,TOO CAUSE THERE,S A PLACE HERE IN MY NEART THAT,S MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentines Day.
DREAMING of you makes my night worth while THINKING of you makes me * smile * HAVING you is the best thing ever, and LOVING you is what i plan to do..forever. Happy Valentines Day
Every time i miss you, a star falls. So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone, its because you made me miss you too much! Be my Valentine!
Near ones r not dear Dear ones r not near It is easy to remember the near ones. But.. Very difficult to forget the dear ones. HAPPY Valentines Day.
Could you say where the sea ends from the shore..? MY LOVE IS SAME FOR U. [Will u be my Valentine?]
What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine.
Wherever I may go On Valentines Day Id like to say I care more than you know.
Fond thoughts are coming your way Weve always had a special connection, So Happy Valentines Day!
Hi baby u know when i say i miss u it,s alwayes old one for me, but when u say i love u.. really darling it,s alwayes new for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4