Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Valentines Day Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
U r unique U r caring & U r the best... N I’m d luckiest to Have U in my life! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY SWEET HEART!
if you were my valentine Id treasure every day the arms that open to me and the tender words you say I cant imagine dreaming of another soul so sweet for, if your were my valentine my life would be complete..
........TO MY............. ......VALENTINE.......... ...I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY.... ....OUR LOVE IS A DEEP...... ......AS THE OCEAN......... ...AS HIGH AS THE STARS...... .........AND............ ,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,, .,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,..
THERES,S SO SOMETHING ABOUT VALENTINES DAY THAT REALLY TURNS ME ON .......... YOU....YOU...YOU.... I LOVE YOU ON VALLENTINES DAY WITH ALL MY HEART........
Love is not how long uve been together, Not how much uve given or receive, Not how many times uve helped each other, Its how u value each other !
Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles.. For smiles can be given to any one.. But tears are only shed for people we love! Happy Valentines Day !
Weve known each other, For a long long time, But I never really noticed, All the magic in your eyes, Ive been around you, A thousand times before, And youve always been a friend to me, But now Im wanting more...think about it ! Happy Valentines Day!
Tonight I ask the stars above, How Ill ever win your love, What do I do, What do I say, To turn your angel eyes my way? so..Happy Valentines Day !!!
I searched through books & leafed through cards, For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, But when I sat down to write, all I can write was...I Luv U!
Valentines Day Is a wonderful way To make I love you Easy to say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4