Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Romantic Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Romantic Sms
Love is magic. The more we hide it, the more it shows; the more you suppress it, the more it grows.
Nobody tells d fishes 2 swim, d birds 2 fly, d cows 2 moo, dogs to bark... dey just do & nobody tels me 2 remember u.. i just do
I'll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you, but I can't lend you my heart coz it already belongs to you.
Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by
If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you.
Remember - you are worth not for what you have, not even for who you are, but for what others have become because of you. Wish you the best!
Days can be so tough and at times cruel, 2 much 4 1 to b alone, wen u feel dat u can't hold on any longer, il take ur hand and we'll go thru with it 2gether. I'll be here and dat's 4ever.
You'll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick "Hello" from that person can bring the broken pieces back.
Could you do me a favor? Put your left hand over your right shoulder then your right hand to your left shoulder. There! I've just given you a morning hug.
Pages: 1 2 3