Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: New Year Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi My Very Special Friend..I pray you lay in rest,God bless you always & may New Year 2013..Bring you a lot of Love & Happiness.
You know God arrange for you.. 12 Months of Love, 52 Weeks Non Stop Fun, & 365 days of Happiness. So when you Mixed them all.. You will found a Very Happy Year! & I think its 2013 My Dear.
In Year 2013 may God..would be your Best Friend,He Loves you Deeper, always Bless on You ,God Always Guide You & Carry you..Happy New Year 2013
New Year brings just Happiness not Tear, Everybody loves only You Dear, All your Problems will be Finish.... Its for You my Special NEW YEARS wish
Merry Christmas, Enjoy New Year, Happy Easter, Good luck on Valentines, Spooky Halloween & Happy Birthday Now bug off and dont annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!
New Year begins, let us pray, that it will be a year with new Peace, New Happiness, and abundance of new friends,,God bless you through out the new Year
Hi My Very Special Friend..I pray you lay in rest,God bless you always & may New Year 2013..Bring you a lot of Love & Happiness
You know God arrange for you.. 12 Months of Love, 52 Weeks Non Stop Fun, & 365 days of Happiness. So when you Mixed them all.. You will found a Very Happy Year! & I think its 2013 My Dear
Memorable moment r celebrate together, U r my best friend for now & forever, Make me Miss U even more this New Year, Hope this 2013 bring Happiness for you Dear
Fill ur life with Happiness & Bright Cheer, Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year, And its my New Year wish 4u Dear.. Wish u a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5