Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: New Year Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well come 2012 with open arms & pray to God for His Blessings. HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Steps to do every Morning this year: Close ur eyes, take a deep breath, open ur arms wide, feel ur heart beat n say: Here I’m, Oh God, embrace me n b my..
New Year is the time to unfold new horizons & realize new dreams, to rediscover the strength & faith within u, to rejoice in simple pleasures &..
As We Bring This Year To An End And The New Year Begins. Let Us Pray That It Will Be A Year With New Peace, New understanding, New Happiness And..
No shadows to depress u, only joys to surround u, friends to luv u, and God himself to bless u. These r my wishes for today, tomorrow & everyday.. Happy New Year
Allah Bless U N Keep U Safe Not Only Today But Through Life That is coming In Ur Way. May Year To Follow Be Among The Best U ve Ever Spend.
Merry Christmas, Enjoy New Year, Happy Easter, Good luck on Valentines, Spooky Halloween & Happy Birthday Now bug off and dont annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!
As We Bring This Year To An End And The New Year Begins. Let Us Pray That It Will Be A Year With New Peace, New Understanding, New Happiness And..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5