Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: New Year Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
In The Universal Bank of God.. God stores his blessings & deposited 365 days full of love,faith & happiness for you.. So,Enjoy spending... Happy New Year.
Nights are Dark but Days are Light, Wish your Life will always be Bright. So my Dear dont get Fear Coz, God Gift us a BRAND NEW YEAR . *HAPPY NEW YEAR*
With all the Roses Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the childrens Smiles..I Wish U that ur all dreams comes True..*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013
Wish You A..Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific & Extremely ..HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013
New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year.
Years come n go,but this year I specially wish 4 u a double dose of health n happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a gr8 year ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
May The Year 2013 Bring for You... Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends...Wishing You a..*HAPPY NEW YEAR
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful Newyear.
Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear, Let all ur Dreams be Clear, Never put Tear, Please Hear, I want to tell one thing in ur Ear Wishing u a very Happy NEW YEAR
A Year Round Wish 4 U.12 Month Hapiness, 52 wks fun, 365 days Succes, 8,760 sec Good Health, 525,600 mins Good Luck, 31,536,000 sec Of Blessing. Happy New Year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5