Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Good Night Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It is true fact..!! "When we don't receive msgs from our loved ones.. We check out their last sent msg to us.... GøØD NyT!!!!!! Swt Drmz!
Notice ur phone got heavier with this message ? it contains load of love. affection and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a nive sleep Good nite!
Why do students sleep for long hours? fantastic answer said by our all students: *Our dreams are always big*
Night is silent. Night is beautiful. Night is sweety. Night is dreamfull. but night is not complete without wishing you. Good Night
Some things are left undone, Some words are left unsaid, Some feelings are left unexpressed, But someone as sweet as U could never be left unmissed. Good Night
Everyday, Everywhere, Every time, I may not be with you.. But My thinking, My care, My shadow, My prayers.. & My lovely wishes. are always with U.
Ye raat chandni bankar aapke angan aaye, Ye taare saare lori gaa kar sulaye, Ho aapke itne pyare sapne yaar, Keh neend mein bhi aap muskuraye..!! Good Night
Since your eyes are looking tired.. Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours. Happy journey into the world of dreams. GOOD NIGHT!
MOON has come to color your dreams, STARS to make them musical and My SMS to give you warm and Peaceful Sleep. Good Night.. Sweet Dreams!!
A bed of clouds for U to sleep, Diamond stars as ur bedside lamp, Angels from heaven singing lullabies for U, May u sleep peacefully thru out the night. “Good Night”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5