Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Good Night Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite
No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there"s stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Gd Nite!
One evening I’ll come 2 ur room, Lock the door, Turn off the lights, Join U in bed. I’ll come closer 2 U, My lips near ur face, And I’ll shout, Have a great night. “Good Night”
Saying gudnite is not just putting an end to a day.Its a way of saying , I remember u before i go 2 sleep. Hope u can feel the care that goes with it…. GOOD NIGHT
Night is the nice gift so open the gift B closing your eyes you will see the another world waiting for u enjoy the sweet dream... So Good Night.....
When Night are long n Friends are fe I sit by my Window n think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were here. Good night !!
Darkness is everywhere. The birds ar back there home. Road are quiet ever body is sleeping, but i m not u know y? just wanted 2 say u Good night
i Dont Dream About You, because I Can Never Fall Asleep Thinking About You. Good Nite Sweet Dreams
Its Always N I C E To Have S O M E O N Say G O O D N I G H T To You Every Night ? God Night
"Sleeping 'n Dreaming.." . . . 'n . . . . . . . "In Dream Also Sleeping... GOOD NIGHT 'n SWEET DREAMS..!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5