Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Good Night Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Don't waste time by thinking about your past or future! Better kill some mosquitoes in that time. So that you can sleep better..
Your sweet time of today is ending Now, Forget bad Incidents, Remembers beautiful Moments, to refresh your mind wish you a sweet sleep. Good Night ! A
My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night
S M S Not but its me... putting a blanket of love n care on u. So that U wont' get cold n u wont b feeling loneliness, have a nice sleep ... sweet dreams... good night
On this cold cold night, in my small small room, I Look At The Bright Bright Stars in the dark dark sky and dream of ur sweet sweet Smile. Good night.
Night is the nice gift so open the gift By closing your eyes you will see the another world waiting for u enjoy the sweet dream... So Good Night...
Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. Soits good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good Night. SweetDreams.
A late Night SMS doesn't mean that I am disturbing u.It means uare the last person about whom i am thinking before closing myeyes. Good Night
A late night sms greting does not only mean good night It haz a silent message saying you are my last thought @ night Good Night
A shining ANGEL stands beside ur silky bed, Calling ur nice Name so softly, Throwing flowers on yoU nd saying Good Night nd Sweet Dreams
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5