Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Broken Heart SMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Its Difficult To Wait For Someone , And Its Difficult To Forget Someone ! But The Most Difficult Thing Is To Decide Whether To Wait Or To Forget Someone.....!!
"I Was Not Always HEARTLESS But After You Broke My HEART I Start Using My HEART - LESS
"I Was Not Always HEARTLESS But After You Broke My HEART I Start Using My HEART - LESS
Which is more painful??? "when a person whom u trusted,hurts u.." or "the person whom u hurted,still trusts u.." keep thinking
Not All Scars Show. Not All Wounds Heal. Sometimes, You Can't Always See The Pain Someone Feels
From All The Toys In The World, People Choose "Feelings" To Play With...!!
"I Don't TRUST Easily Because The People I Have Trusted In The Past Gave Me A Reason Not To. . .
Line by a broken heart Sorry my heart is Closed for renovation..!!! Be back When the damage has Been repaired..!
Sometimes, Someone Has To Hurt You Deep Enough To Make You Realize How Better Your Life Is Without Them In It. . . !!! ~Author Unknown
If You Leave Someone At Least Tell Them WHY Because What's More Painful Than Being Abandoned Is Knowing You Are Not Worth An Explanation .... !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7