Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Broken Heart SMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The only 1 who will not break ur heart is the one who made it. So always trust & share your problems with "ALLAH THE GREAT"
The worst feeling in the world is knowing that You've been used and lied to...!
Sometime giving someone second chance is giving them an extra bullet for the gun because they missed you the first time.
Moving on is not about Cut the communication. Delete the number. Ignore each other.. Avoid and Forget. It is about accepting the fact that He/She Is not for you, And you r also not for him/her You don’t have to be bitter When you know you can be better :-)
I guess that I'm da loser Cause u hav found some1 new But I'm still here, still all alone Just crying over u
Most hurting Line by a true Love: If U will leave me, I prOmise U will cOme back Once with ur OPEN EYES to see my CLOSED EYES..!!
I have tried to move on but with every guy I feel more & more like I'll never be able to replace u. And the sad thing is... I know I have already been replaced
Broken Trust is like a melted Chocolate, No matter how u tried to freeze it, it will never return to its original Shape..!
Sometimes, you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care But Because they dont.
Some People Are So Lucky That Even After Hurting, They Get So Much Love & Some Are So Unlucky That Even After giving So Much Love, They Always Get Hurt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7