Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Broken Heart SMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Small but Touching Thought: "Before U Break Someone's Heart, Make Sure u r Not In It"
The hours turned to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months. Nothing has changed, I'm still in love and you're still gone.
I Have Decided To Stay Quiet When You Hurt Me! Because If I Hurt You Back Eventually It Is Gonna Hurt Me More Than You!
Once you've been hurt, you are so scared to get attached again. You have a fear that every person is going to break your heart.
At childhood "We cry loudly to get what we like" But now "When we grown up, We cry silently to forget what we like"..!
At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life
IF you broke heart any one. one day your own heart will broke some one. Than you know the pain of broke heart.
Best diference between PROMISES and MEMORIES... PROMISE: we break them.. . . . MEMORIES: they break us.
Never cry for the person who hurts you. Just smile & say: Thanks for giving me the chance to find someone better than you.!
Once In A Lifetime Someone Breaks Your Heart & If Yew Still Feel To Hold That Person With Every Broken Piece ... That Amazing Pain Is Called .... TRUE LOVE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7