Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: New Year Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
New Year Sms
Let us pray God that Happiness drown the world and Bangladesh rise as a model to the entire world in this auspicious Pohela Boishakh.
Let us dump sadness, jump with happiness, shun fear and run with courage in heart in this new year. Happy Pohela Boishakh.
Let’s pray God to bless us with happiness, courage and wealth in this Bengali New Year. Hearty Pohela Boishakh Greetings
Celebrate the joyful spirit of baisakhi with fun , it is the season to enjoy with your loved ones friends and family. Happy Baisakhi !!!
I wish you a very Happy Baisakhi. May Wahe Gurujiaccept your good deeds, bring all the years full of love and contentment.
May you come up as bright as sun, as cool as water and as sweet as honey. Hope this Baisakhi fulfill all your desires and wishes. Happy Poila Baisakh!!
Before the sun sets in this year, before the memories fade, before the net works get jammed Wish u and ur family Happy Sparkling New Year 1422
Whatever happens 2 ur day just relax & manage to make a smile. Life is not a problem 2 b solved but a gift 2 b enjoyed. Make Everyday ur best day! Gud..
I wish a wish for u.the wish i wish for few.the wish i wish for u is that your all wishes come true so keep on wishing as my all wishes are with you. Happy New Year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5