Forums.Likebd.Com

Full Version: Good Night Sms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good Night Sms
Good night, sleep tight, Don't let the bedbugs bite, Wake up bright In the morning light To do what's right With all your might.
A late night greeting doesn't only mean Good Night has a silent msg saying... U r my last thought at night
Night is longer then day for those who Dream & Day is longer then night for those who make their Dreams come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams...
A very original Good Night wish only for u.. Beware of the cheap duplicates.. I'm only authorized dealer for Good Night wishes. GOOD NIGHT.. SWEET DREAMS..
The stars r out, the moon is up, 1more hug, 1 more smile, kiss u once, kiss u twice, now it's time 4 bed. Close your eyes & sleep tight.. GOOD NIGHT..
When the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight, no matter how tough the world may seem, you still deserve the sweetest dream..... GOOD NIGHT
I have special sleeping arrangements for you: A pillow of care, bed sheet of understanding, blanket of peace & dream of luck..... GOOD NIGHT.
My gentle micks u are a star that shines so brite.lovin u is a pleasure. my diamond i wish u good night.
Wishing sweetest night to sweet natured person. May u sleep n fall from bed tonight, Then u will remember that u forgot 2 wish me Good Night
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5